Prize Money Rules
Prize Money Rules
- Race results announced on race day will be ‘provisional’. Final results and entitlement to prize money shall be subject to the rules mentioned herein and the Race Regulations.
- Only those Open 10K runners, who finish within 90 minutes from the start time and who fall within the finish positions as indicated in the Prize Money Structure, will be entitled to prize money in their respective categories.
- Finish positions of the Open 10K age groups, as mentioned below, for prize money entitlement shall be based on respective net finish times only.
|Age group: 15 yrs. to 24 yrs.||Age group: 25 yrs. to 34 yrs.|
|Age group: 35 yrs. to 44 yrs.||Age group: 45 yrs. to 54 yrs.|
|Age group: 55 yrs. to 64 yrs.||Age group: 65 yrs. to 74 yrs.|
|Age group: 75 yrs. and above|
- Open 10K runners must start their race at the assigned time and venue of Open 10K Run start. Where such runners start their race at any other time or from any other venue, they forego their timings, rankings and prize money entitlement under the respective age categories.
- Runners must cross the start line within 20 minutes of official start time of the Open 10K race category, to be eligible for timings, rankings and thereby prize money (where applicable).
- In addition to the above, entitlement to finish positions and Prize Money winnings are also subject to –
- Bib tag timing captured across all timing points on the course, including at the start and finish mats, and
- Physical verification by technical officials and anti-cheat cameras.
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or bib tag with others, will be disqualified from the competition. Such runners shall not be entitled to any timing or prize money (where applicable).
- Prize winners declared may be required to submit further proof of identity/age, as may be required by the Promoter, for disbursement of prize money, failing which the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, withhold disbursement or disqualify the said participant from competition.
- Open 10K winners from overseas will receive prize money equivalent in U S Dollars calculated at the applicable exchange rate as on date of disbursement.
- Protests and Appeals:
- Any confirmed Open 10K runner of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2023 can lodge a protest in relation to the official race results in relation to overall and/or age category finish positions declared after the race.
- Your Protest must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only the protest letters received on or before Thursday, 19th October 2023, will be entertained.
- A jury shall deliberate, verify and deliver its decision on the Protest within 14 working days of receiving the Protest Letter. The decision will be intimated to the person lodging the protest and shall be featured on the event website, where in favourable.
- Decision of the Event Promoter shall be final and binding on all.
- Timing results: Where the timing result of an Open 10K runner with respect to his/her gender and/or age, is required to be updated online, the runner needs to write, no later than 19/10/2023, at email@example.com, specifying the nature of edit required and attaching the relevant proof of change. Requests received after 19/10/2023 will not be entertained.