Entry Rules & Regulations
Entry Guidelines, Rules & Regulations
- Application Guidelines
- Please thoroughly go through all information mentioned below prior to submitting your application. Registration confirmation received will be subject to applicable confirmation criteria and the entry rules given herein.
- An applicant can apply for only one of the five on-ground, non-elite race categories – Half Marathon, Open 10K, Great Delhi Run, Senior Citizens’ Run and Champions with Disability; multiple applications will entail all entries not being confirmed. Further, an applicant must apply for the event using a single email address.
- An applicant will be confirmed, subject to fulfilling conditions mentioned herein and confirmation qualification criteria (where applicable), only for the race category he/she has applied for.
- Applicants can register only via online using this registration link and paying applicable entry fees based on race category opted for. No individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the event promoter, Procam International Pvt. Ltd. (PIPL).
- Group entries
- Group entries shall be accepted for all race categories i.e. Half Marathon, Open 10K, Great Delhi Run, Senior Citizens’ Run and Champions With Disability categories. There shall be a minimum of 20 individual entries from the said participative categories to comprise a group.
- All members of the group must fulfill the minimum age eligibility to apply.
- Click here to know the process of group registrations where the group/corporate is sponsoring the entry fees of its team members/employees.
- Click here to know the process of group registrations where individual team members/employees will be paying their own entry fees.
- Click here to know the process of group registration via physical forms.
f. Before sending in your/your ward’s application, please check if you:
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- have paid the requisite entry fees;
- have agreed to the ‘waiver’, ‘consent’ and ‘entry rules and guidelines’ in the application form;
- have met the minimum age eligibility criteria of the event.
- have attached latest timing certificate (if applicable on the selected race category)
Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above-mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not be confirmed.
g. Once you successfully submit your online application, details in your online profile cannot be changed/edited by you. For any corrections, please email us at email@example.com
h. On entry confirmation, Half Marathon and Open 10K runners will be further classified into age categories for awards and accolades. For more information click here
i. Application Status: An applicant’s application status can be viewed on the event website within 7 working days of registration. If you are unable to check application status online, please contact our event helpline number +91 8527276694 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
j. Charity Running Places: Unregistered applicants or individuals who wish to contribute to an NGO/Cause of their choice can approach the participating NGOs (registered with the Philanthropy Partner, United Way Delhi) for availing Charity Running Places, which are available by making a donation. Charity Running Places shall be availed till 30th September 2023 or until charity running places are available.
- Relevant confirmation criteria will be applicable for the timed race categories.
- Such applicants will also need to submit all the necessary mandatory documents as specified in the application process.
- Charity Bibs are available from 3rd August 2023.
- For information on Charity Running Places and the list of participating NGOs, log on to www.unitedwaydelhi.org or write to email@example.com
2. Mirchi Get Active Expo & Running Number Bib Collection
- In order to collect running number bibs from the Mirchi Get Active Expo (Thursday, 12th October to Saturday, 14th October 2023), participants will need to choose their bib collection time slots. Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Confirmed participants residing in Delhi-NCR are requested to choose their bib collection time slots across 12th and 13th October, allowing time slots available on 14th October for outstation participants to collect their number bibs.
- It is mandatory for all individual participants of the Half Marathon and Open 10K race categories to collect their running numbers personally from the Bib Collection Centre within the Mirchi Get Active Expo. Confirmed participants must carry along following documents in order to collect his/her number bib:
(i) Application confirmation.
(ii) Govt. approved photo ID proof.
c. In case of unavoidable circumstances, a runner confirmed in any of the above 3 mentioned race categories can send his/her representative to collect running number bib on his/her behalf. Please note, a representative will not be allowed to collect running number bib on behalf of more than ONE participant. The representative must carry along following documents for number bib collection:
(i) Application confirmation.
(ii) Govt. approved photo ID proof of the runner.
(iii) Govt. approved photo ID proof of the representative.
d. Group collection for Half Marathon, Open 10K, Great Delhi Run, Senior Citizens’ Run and Champions With Disability participants: A group can send their representative/s to collect the running number bibs on behalf of their team members. Running number bibs of the entire group participating in Half Marathon, Open 10K, Great Delhi Run, Senior Citizens’ run and/or Champions With Disability category/ies will be handed over at one go. Groups need to select bib pick-up slots online. The representative/s need to carry the following documents for collection of number bibs:
(i) Printed copy of group confirmation email sent across to the group’s point person
(ii) Printed copy of signed letter on the NGO/company letterhead authorising the representative/s to collect number bibs on behalf of the group.
(iii) Govt. approved photo ID proof of the representative.
e. No running number will be posted to individual mailing addresses for whatsoever reasons. Further, no number bibs will be handed over to any participant post the declared closing hours of the Expo – by 5 p.m. on Saturday, 14th October 2023.
3. Entry Rejection and Refund Policy
- Once your entry is received, no requests for refund of application fees will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Where your application is rejected for reasons whatsoever, the entry fee component paid will be refunded on or before 30th November 2023. An amount of ₹ 150 will be deducted as processing charges.
- Application fees shall not be refunded by virtue of non-participation, including failure by a confirmed participant to collect his/her bib from the Mirchi Get Active Expo.
- Any refund discrepancies must be brought to the attention of the Event registration team immediately. Refund queries will not be entertained post-30th November 2023.
4. Entry Deferment Policy
- Only in the case of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2023 event being canceled for reasons whatsoever, would your entry at the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2023 be carried forward, in the same race category, to the subsequently conducted edition of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon. No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Qualification criteria set for the next edition shall however apply.
- In the case where participation in specific race categories needs to be reduced in view of any Government issued protocols, the rule of last-in-first-out will be applied. Such participants who do not get final confirmations can defer their entry in the same race category to the next conducted edition of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon. No additional entry fees will be charged to such participants. Qualification criteria set for the next edition shall however apply.
5. Other Important Points
- Notwithstanding anything mentioned herein, top-up donations, where made at the time of applying for the event, will not be refunded under any circumstance of whatsoever nature.
- The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form are at the sole discretion of PIPL, and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
- Confirmed runner’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form. Where any information and/or any document provided by an applicant/runner at any point in time is found to be incorrect, participation of the said runner shall be withheld/disqualified and there will be no refund of application fees paid by the runner. All benefits accruing to the said runner as a participant of Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2023 shall stand forfeited.
- Race day images of all participants will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participants is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that bib will be disqualified from the race and the subsequent edition of the event in 2023. Further, Procam International reserves the right to take necessary legal action against the registered participant and the person who has used the running number bib on race day, for impersonation.
- Any race day audio, video, or visual recordings made by a participant at the Mirchi Get Active Expo or on race day are to be used only for personal purposes; these cannot be used for any commercial purpose. The official photographer of Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2023 is One Glint and individual photographs of runners will be available for sale and download on the event website 48 hours post closing hours of race day.
6. Event Promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon at any point in time without any notice.